“KCMG Composites main thrust is to provide cost effective, high quality carbon fibre manufacturing services with utmost precision and reliable on-time delivery. Aiming to serve a wide array of industries to help meet worldwide demand, KCMG Composites highlights practical solutions through rapid high volume composites manufacturing at a low cost with their strategic global presence and robust technical capabilities.”
- KC Motorgroup Ltd.: 2007, by Paul Ip, Hong Kong.
- KCMG Composites: 2014, by Paul Ip, Hong Kong/Ireland/Taiwan
- Mass Carbon Fibre Prepreg manufacturing
- Composite automotive structure part manufacturing
- Composite aerospace interior/structure part manufacturing
- Bespoke Carbon Fibre motorsport components
- Wide range of Carbon Fibre luxury goods
KCMG Composites has been incorporated in 2014 after 2 years of active research to determine the best strategy and alliance.
- 555.000 m2 land secured in Dublin and Taiwan.
- Experienced core team recruited.
- Strategic alliance with suppliers forged.
- Acquisition of a prepreg production line completed
- Q1: 4000 m2 R&D Prototyping centre opening in Dublin to support
mass production development needs
- Q2: Prepreg production line starts in Taiwan facility.
- Q3: !st line of RTM mass production opening in Taiwan branch.