Dr. Paul Ip, Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Managed business operation in one of the largest textile manufacturers in the world prior establishing KC Motorgroup Ltd. (KCMG) in 2007
- Motorsport visionary in Asia, winning numerous championships across the globe, notably the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2015
- Named part of Top 100 Global Chinese Business Leaders Hall of Fame 2015
- Strong relationship with industry players across the supply chain
Solid Industry Network and Experience
Philippe Charissoux, Chief Operating Officer
- Over 18 years experience in automotive industry
- Previously President of HP Composites S.r.I.
- Solid business and operation management experience
Brendan Austin, Technical Director
- Over 25 years of industry experience
- Previously General Manager and Engineering Director of Morson Projects
- Strong technical background and knowledgeable in Aerospace composite structure development
Max Yen, Production Director
- Over 30 years of experience in the Aviation Industry
- Previously 3 years onsite at Boeing Long Beach as AIDC representative, Head of Taiwan Advance Composites Centre
- Designed, constructed and operated TACC, one of the biggest Composites facility in Asia.
Regulation and Corporate Governance
Edward Bradley, Chief Legal Officer
- Over 30 years of legal advice experience
- Previously, Partner of Clifford Chance for 23 years
- Specializes in equity capital markets
Chee Boon Lee, Finance Director
- Over 25 years of experience as a Certified Public Accountant
- Previously CFO of MoneySwap PLC
- Solid financial experience in hi-tech manufacturing
Richie Chen, Taiwan Operations Director
- Over 20 years of experience in managing, manufacturing operations and implementation of effective production system.
- Strong connections with various industries in Taiwan.
- Responsible setting up of KCMG CRDC Taiwan’s facility.